Hand Crank Phone
Hand crank phone. This was a typical phone used when power first came to the area in the 1950's. An identical phone was in the D'arcy General Store. Phone is a large wall mounted unit, made entirely of wood except the ear and mouth piece and two bells which are composed of plastic and metal and mounted on the front of the unit. There is a writing ledge mounted on a slight angle below the mouth piece. The mouth piece protrudes 19 cm from the front of the phone.
Date of Object: