We respect YOUR privacy! That includes our newsletter subscribers, those who answer our surveys, and those who fill out our forms or questionnaires:
- We will NEVER sell or rent our mailing lists to third parties for e-mail marketing or any other purpose.
- We may advertise in our email publications;
- We respect the purpose for which our site visitors gave us information;
- We send our periodicals only to those who request them. Sometimes people subscribe for their friends, and while we cannot prevent that, we offer information to these subscribers how to easily unsubscribe if requested;
- We keep our subscription lists as clean as possible to prevent obsolete e-mails to take unnecessary bandwidth.
What other information does www.pembertonmuseum.org collect and how is it used?
Cookies on the site may collect the following information: a unique identifier, user preferences and profile information used to personalize the content that is shown, and membership information to access www.pembertonmuseum.org's services. Some cookies used by www.pembertonmuseum.org may remain on the user's computer after they leave the Web site.
www.pembertonmuseum.org may also collect IP addresses for the purposes of systems administration or to report information in aggregate form to our advertisers (e.g. how many visitors logged in to a pembertonmuseum.org site).
An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer automatically when you use the Internet. When you visit a particular www.pembertonmuseum.org web page, our servers log your IP address. Your IP address is not linked to anything personally identifiable information.