Photographic Collections

Fougberg, Thord B.M. (Slim)

Fougberg, Thord (Slim) Collection

First  |   |   |  Last

Gravestone

Gravestone

Description:

Gravestone of Mary, Mrs. Chief _____. Died 30 June 1876. Taken at the graveyard 3 miles from the head of Lillooet Lake.

Date of Creation:

fall 1972

Accession #:

p1.16

More Info:

View Full Record

St. George's Church

St. George's Church

Description:

St. Georges Church.

Date of Creation:

Apr 1973

Accession #:

p1.17

More Info:

View Full Record

Second PX Garage

Second PX Garage

Description:

The second PX Garage built for R.H.E. Taylor. Present (1985) owners, Lorne and Mary Hillstom; burned 1986.

Date of Creation:

Accession #:

p1.18

More Info:

View Full Record

Expanded Legion Building

Expanded Legion Building

Description:

The expanded Legion Building

Date of Creation:

Apr 1973

Accession #:

p1.19

More Info:

View Full Record

Former Agerton

Former Agerton

Description:

Former Agerton Store and Post Office. R.H.E. Taylor converted it to a home. In 1985 the owner was Joe Pattenaude.

Date of Creation:

Accession #:

p1.20

More Info:

View Full Record

Shore Home

Shore Home

Description:

Second Shore home built in the 1930's by Lloyd Shore.

Date of Creation:

Accession #:

p1.21

More Info:

View Full Record

Pipe's General Store

Pipe's General Store

Description:

Pipe's General Store and Government Liquor Store.

Date of Creation:

spring 1974

Accession #:

p1.22

More Info:

View Full Record

Health Nurse's residence

Health Nurse's residence

Description:

Indian Health Nurse's residence.

Date of Creation:

spring 1974

Accession #:

p1.23

More Info:

View Full Record

B.C. Telephone Building

B.C. Telephone Building

Description:

Date of Creation:

1974

Accession #:

p1.24

More Info:

View Full Record

Pemberton School

Pemberton School

Description:

Near current Pemberton Museum site. Pemberton Valley Dyking District office to the left, Lions club had re-roofed the school.

Date of Creation:

Spring 1974

Accession #:

p1.25

More Info:

View Full Record

Pipe's cabins

Pipe's cabins

Description:

Just up Pemberton Meadows road from Pipe's General Store.

Date of Creation:

1974

Accession #:

More Info:

View Full Record

First Meadows School

First Meadows School

Description:

First Pemberton Meadows School, opened 25, Aug. 1915. Long before this 1959 photo was taken, the building had been consecrated as an Anglican Church.

Date of Creation:

1959

Accession #:

p1.27

More Info:

View Full Record

L. Shore Home

L. Shore Home

Description:

Lloyd Shore home.

Date of Creation:

Accession #:

p1.28

More Info:

View Full Record

Public Works Building

Public Works Building

Description:

Public Works, established 1968.

Date of Creation:

Accession #:

p1.29

More Info:

View Full Record

A. Jim House

A. Jim House

Description:

Antoine Jim home occupied by his widow and their son Tony at Rogers Creek - 23 mile.

Date of Creation:

Accession #:

p1.30

More Info:

View Full Record

First  |   |   |  Last