Pomeroy, Mary Bertha (Bussie) (Nee Green)Share
Mary was the daughter of W.C. Green who arrived with his wife Margaret in 1930. Mary and another sister remained in North Vancouver at school. When she did come to Pemberton she became the first school teacher at the newly built Pemberton Station School.
She married A.J. Pomeroy and they rented and ran the post office and hardware store in Mt. Currie in the 1950's. The business was owned by Bill Spetch. [pp. 23, 126, Pemberton: History of a Settlement]