This is a water softener by Fairbanks Morris. It is a long green cylinder, with a water pipe extending from its front. This water softener was used at the Lundgren farm from the 1940's to the 1950's. The makers mark is visible. There is a large round sticker on the side.
Date of Object:
New building downstairs
135 cm L x 81.5 cm Circ. + water pipe that extends 28 cm from the main body.